In the unlikely event that you as a customer have a reasonable complaint and can prove a valid warranty, TONE FACTORY, through their national sales organizations will repair the defective product free of charge (including labour and replacement parts) in any country where an official Pro-Ject Audio Systems distribution is represented.
This complements the national/regional legal requirements of trading partners or national sales organisations and does not restrict in any way the legal rights that you have as a customer.
Warranty: Terms and Conditions
To show our confidence in our products and as a way of offering long-term support to our customers, we offer a two-year warranty.
- This warranty offer is limited to the repair of the equipment (which could be a repair or replacement at our discretion, neither of which affects your original warranty).
- Neither transportation or any other costs, nor any risk for removal, transportation and installation of products is covered by this warranty.
- A warranty is only valid for the original owner. It is not transferable.
- To validate your warranty, you will need to provide the original sales invoice or other proof of ownership and date of purchase.
- Warranty must be claimed within two years of purchase from tone-factory.com. After this period of time, the warranty will expire.
- The legal warranty obligation exists in addition to this warranty and is not limited by this warranty.
A TONE FACTORY warranty relates to claims of defects in materials and/or workmanship at the time of purchase. It does not cover:
- Deterioration of component parts, the nature of which is to become worn or depleted with use, such as batteries and headphone ear pads, drive belts and cartridges.
- Damages caused by incorrect installation, connection or packing.
- Damages caused by any use other than the correct use described in the user manual, negligence, modifications, or use of parts that are not made or authorized by TONE FACTORY.
- Damages caused by faulty or unsuitable ancillary equipment.
- Damages caused by accidents, lightning, water, fire heat, war, public disturbances or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Pro-Ject Audio Systems and its appointed distributors.
- Products where the serial number has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- Repairs or modifications that have been executed by an unauthorized person.
TONE FACTORY products are expertly engineered precision instruments, which can get damaged when wrongly used or transported. Packaging is a part of the product.
Please handle packaging and all accessories with care and store them away safely for future use.
If a product is shipped or transported for a warranty claim without the original packaging, or if it is not packed according to the instruction manual, the warranty shall be void, as any damage caused by transportation is not covered by guarantee.
Faults caused due to using domestic products in commercial environments or on commercial scales are not covered by warranty. TONE FACTORY products – unless expressly advertised otherwise – are intended for domestic use only. Using them for business applications are done so at your own risk.
We wish you lots of hours of music enjoyment with our products.